Annual awareness campaign, Carers Week is a celebration and recognition of unpaid carers’ valuable contribution.
The Government has announced the launch of a post-Brexit Digital Strategy, aimed at making the UK one of the world's leaders of the digital revolution.
Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport Karen Bradley said: "The UK's world-leading digital sectors are a major driver of growth and productivity, and we are determined to protect and strengthen them.
"This digital strategy sets a path to make Britain the best place to start and grow a digital business, trial a new technology, or undertake advanced research as part of the government's plan to build a modern, dynamic and global trading nation."
In summary, the strategy will provide:
- Millions of free digital training opportunities
- A commitment for face to face digital training to 2.5 million individuals, charities and SMEs by 2020
- Skills, infrastructure and innovation
- Backing for UK digital sectors to invest for the long term
- Basic coding training to 45,000 more children
- Support to one million people with digital skills and cyber awareness
- Plans to empower innovative businesses and deliver world-class connectivity.