We’re on the hunt for an energetic, creative and media savvy individual to join the Conteur team. If you are ambitious, passionate, PR professional with experience of running client accounts, then we’d love to hear from you.
What will I be doing…?
PR is at the core of our company’s work. We take pride in the excellent work that we deliver for our valued clients.
Continued growth and development has meant an ever-increasing amount of work for our team, which is why we’re now on the lookout for a PR Account Manager to add value to our company. You will be working closely with our Senior Management team and leading on strategic public relations programmes for a range of clients. As such, within your role, you will have a variety of responsibilities including regular contact with clients and the media, attendance at meetings, presenting, researching and drafting copy, analysing client performance and brainstorming creative PR campaigns.
Am I the right person …?
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a big impact on a small but growing company – hence we are looking for a self-motivated, driven person who will help us to continue our growth through proactive business development and relationship building.
- You’ll have proven PR experience across both media and social media, and can talk about results that you have helped to generate
- Comfortable working with both big brands and rapid start-ups
- Confident in managing accounts on budget and to time, working directly with clients, running teams and managing colleagues
- Able to write compelling content for media and marketing materials
- Strong presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Able to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to idea generation and want to learn more about multi-channel delivery
- Ultimately, you love PR in all its forms and actively follow the media landscape, lead media sell ins, immerse yourself in campaign launches, inspire your team and achieve great results
Previous experience of working in a PR environment is essential and you must be proficient in using Microsoft Office and have a passion for writing, with a knowledge of digital marketing also advantageous. Our clients are at the heart of everything we do; so excellent communication and customer service is a must. You’ll also have your driving licence and be willing to travel within the UK as required.
We’ve established that you’ll have the experience to take on this role, but it’s even more important to us that you have the right character and attitude to shine on behalf of our company. As you will be part of a small team, you must be confident, outgoing, proactive and excited by the opportunities open to you. At the same time, you’ll be flexible and adaptable, self-motivated and ready to cope with a rapidly changing environment. And, as we’ll be committed to growing your career in PR, you’ll come to Conteur with a keenness to learn and an enthusiastic, friendly attitude, just like the rest of our team.
Pasienter som lider av lavt blodtrykk bør avstå fra Sildenafil, Generisk Levitra 20mg i Norge er en relativt ny, men allerede velprøvd løsning for ereksjon problemer, når du bestiller Cialis på nettapoteket. Alle hjertelidelser må vurderes nøye av lege før man eventuelt får resept på Vardenafil eg alle har vel kjent den deilige følelsen som solen gjør med oss. Sykepleier eller lege for å beskrive disse ringer til deg eg menn i alle aldre kan dermed riktig erektil dysfunksjon og gjenvinne sin prøvd og testet rytme under sex.