Do you live for page load time?
Does tag manager make you tingle?
Does great content make you quiver?
If so, you could be our new SEO executive..!
We’re on the hunt for a knowledgeable, energetic and diligent individual to join the Conteur team. If you are an ambitious, passionate SEO professional with experience of delivering meaningful results, then we’d love to hear from you.
What will I be doing…?
We take pride in the excellent work that we deliver for our valued clients and digital marketing is becoming central to much of this work. This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated person to help build a Digital Marketing department within our integrated company.
Continued growth and development in the digital sphere has meant an ever-increasing amount of work for our team, which is why we’re now on the lookout for a dedicated SEO Executive to add value to our clients’ marketing activities. You will be working closely with our Account Managers to develop multi-platform SEO strategies, as well as our creative team in developing dynamic content to help deliver meaningful results for a range of local and national clients.
As such, within your role, you will have a variety of responsibilities including regular contact with clients and colleagues, attendance at meetings, presenting, researching and drafting copy, analysing client performance and brainstorming content marketing campaigns.
Am I the right person …?
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a big impact on a fast-growing company – hence we are looking for a self-motivated, driven person who will help us to continue our growth through proactive business development and relationship building.
- You’ve got at least two year’s experience in an SEO role, either in-house or with an agency
- You can back up your experience with proven case studies that demonstrate the impact of your work
- You’re passionate about delivering consistently excellent results
- You’re comfortable delivering deep-dive SEO audits
- You can plan an end-to-end SEO strategy and work with other teams to execute and oversee this
- You want to drive results through proactively combining search and creative content activities
- You want to work with brands with a strong social purpose across the Health & Social Care, Hospitality and Technology sectors
- You’ll be comfortable representing Conteur on social media, writing blog posts or speaking at industry events.
- You want to work with amazing people as part of an award-winning team
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do; so excellent communication and customer service is a must. You’ll also have your driving license and be willing to travel within the UK as required.
We’ve established that you’ll have the experience to take on this role, but it’s even more important to us that you have the right character and attitude to shine on behalf of our company. As you will be part of a small team, you must be confident, outgoing, proactive and excited by the opportunities open to you. At the same time, you’ll be flexible and adaptable, self-motivated and ready to cope with a rapidly changing environment. And, as we’ll be committed to growing your career in digital marketing, you’ll come to Conteur with a keenness to learn and an enthusiastic, friendly attitude, just like the rest of our team.